March 8, 2020
After receiving whatever spiritual promptings from Stake Conference, pondering on those things as you study the following week. You will learn new and/or more things about the Holy Ghost and following the example of Christs’ example and life. He has provided a way for ALL of us to return to our heavenly home. Hymn #219, Because I Have Been Given Much, reminds us of our many blessings and from whom they come.
After receiving whatever spiritual promptings from Stake Conference, pondering on those things as you study the following week. You will learn new and/or more things about the Holy Ghost and following the example of Christs’ example and life. He has provided a way for ALL of us to return to our heavenly home. Hymn #219, Because I Have Been Given Much, reminds us of our many blessings and from whom they come.
Because I have been
blessed by thy great love, dear Lord.
I’ll share thy love again,
according to thy word.
I shall give love to those
in need; I’ll show that love by word and deed:
Thus shall my thanks be
thanks indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment